Spatial accessibility of COVID-19 vaccination sites in South Africa
PUBLICATION YEAR: 2021
TITLE AUTHOR(S): T.Mokhele, T.Moeti
KEYWORDS: ACCESSIBILITY, COVID-19, GEOSPATIAL ANALYSIS, IMMUNIZATION
DEPARTMENT: Deputy CEO: Research (DCEO_R), Deputy CEO: Research (ERKC), Deputy CEO: Research (CGI)
Print: HSRC Library: shelf number 12145
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at email@example.com.
Related Research Outputs:
- Vaccine nation?: potential acceptance of a COVID-19 vaccine in South Africa
- Vulnerable but overlooked: the Covid-19 vaccine plight of people with disabilities in South Africa
- COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy in South Africa: how can we maximize uptake of COVID-19 vaccines?
- Editorial: COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy in South Africa: a complex social phenomenon
- Spatial analysis of perceived health system capability and actual health system capacity for COVID-19 in South Africa
- COVID-19 vaccination intentions and related factors in South Africa: results from a large-scale public survey
- Challenges of online pedagogies during Covid-19 lockdown: reflections from teaching geospatial technology for development planning at the University of Limpopo: the 6th Annual Conference on "Universities, Production of Knowledge and Human Resources", 6-8 October
- Perceptions of persons with disabilities on the COVID-19 vaccine roll-out in South Africa
- Predictors of COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy in South African local communities: the VaxScenes study
- To vaccine or not?: decision-making in the time for COVID-19 vaccines
- 'Known youth' and the Covid-19 pandemic: exploring COVID-19 knowledge, mental health impacts and COVID-19 vaccine acceptability: study report 2
- Assessing the accessibility of the physical environment of four ESKOM power stations for disabled people: final report
- Students' views regarding the social and learning environment of disabled students at the University of Venda, South Africa
- Mapping access and quality of water in South Africa: how far have we come?
- Stories of change: five diseases, one vaccine: a boost for emerging livestock farmers in South Africa
- Geospatial analysis contributions to the challenge of HIV: results from a South African National HIV Prevalence , Incidence , Behaviour Survey
- New vaccine to help smallholder farmers strengthen food security
- Spatiotemporal variation of South African jobless trends: policy directions
- An assessment of the policy framework and value chain analysis for livestock vaccines in South Africa
- Scale-up strategy for the project "Novel livestock vaccines for viral diseases in Africa towards improved food security"