HSRC election synopsis: farm workers and land redistribution in the Free State
Download this report
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at email@example.com.
Related Research Outputs:
- Filling the gap: civil society organisations and service delivery to farm workers in the Free State
- Locality studies in Karoo livestock areas: Fauresmith, Jagersfontein, Philippolis, Colesberg
- Audit of pension pay points in South Africa
- Holding a rural crisis: land reform and politics at Impendle State Land, KwaZulu-Natal
- Impact study of the Molteno project programmes: report for phase one (Grade 1 - 2002)
- Municipal commonage administration in the Free State province: can municipalities in the current local government dispensation promote emerging farming? October
- Food security in South Africa: key policy issues for the medium term
- The land question in contemporary South Africa
- Local labour environments and FET colleges: three case studies
- Mangaung local municipality: report on policy formulation for youth development in Mangaung
- Municipal commonage: a resource for emerging farmers?
- Book review: Schoeman, K. (2002) The Griqua captaincy of Phillipolis, 1826-1861. Menlo Park, South Africa: Protea Book House. 308 p. ISBN 1919825398
- What went wrong?: a perspective on the first five years of land redistribution in South Africa, with homily for the next five
- True prevalence of pinworm (Enterobius Vermicularis) infection among children in Qwa-Qwa, South Africa
- Evaluation of the process of compiling the Free State Development Plan (FSDP)
- Integrating youth development in the Free State
- Evaluation of local economic development (LED) in the Free State province
- Municipal commonage administration: can the new-look municipalities promote emergent farming?
- Life on the farm: shifting social and moral foundations of the farming community, October
- From on-farm to off-farm: the role and capacity of agricultural workers unions in land reform in South Africa