Acceleration of HIV prevention in the African region: towards an operational research agenda for the scale up of effective interventions
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Research Outputs:
- A comparative analysis of the financing of HIV/AIDS programmes in Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique, South Africa, Swaziland and Zimbabwe, October 2003
- Building innovative partnership for HIV/AIDS: "walk the talk"
- Positive prevention: process of adapting healthy relationships to African context
- Rapid assessment of the champions for an HIV-free generation
- Review of the HIV/AIDS policy, legislation, financing & implementation of programmes in Mozambique
- A review of HIV/AIDS policy, financing, legislation and programmes: South African case study: Draft
- The impact of HIV/AIDS on the health sector: national survey of health personnel, ambulatory and hospitalised patients and health facilities, 2002
- Prevention of mother to child transmission: a report of an assessment of a pilot programme in fifteen health facilities in Gauteng province
- HIV/AIDS/STD knowledge, attitudes, beliefs and behaviours in a rural South African adult population
- Traditional healers on board to fight HIV/AIDS
- HIV/AIDS impact assessment study project: first trimester report March - July 2006
- Bush and the global gag rule: trick or treat?
- Evaluation of HIV/AIDS prevention intervention messages on a rural sample of South African youth's knowledge, attitudes, beliefs and behaviours over a period of 15 months
- HIV/AIDS/STD prevention intervention messages: an evaluation of the knowledge, attitudes and beliefs of a rural South African sample
- HIV prevention intervention among low-income women in South Africa: a randomized control trial 1
- Education and health facilities (including gender and HIV/AIDS)
- Containment and contagion: how to strengthen families to support youth HIV prevention in South Africa
- Community collaborative youth-focused HIV/AIDS prevention in South Africa and Trinidad: preliminary findings
- Social and behavioral aspects of child and adolescent participation in HIV vaccine trials
- Mediating social representations using a cartoon narrative in the context of HIV/AIDS: the AmaQhawe family project in South Africa