Human science perspectives on sustainable agriculture
Download this report
If you would like to obtain a copy of this Research Output, please contact Hanlie Baudin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Research Outputs:
- Educational research in the African development context: rediscovery, reconstruction and prospects
- Globalization, sustainable development and governance in Africa
- African indigenous knowledge systems in agricultural production: a consultative report for Department of Science and Technology, National Indigenous Knowledge Sytems Office (NIKSO), Pretoria, South Africa
- Africa yesterday, today and tomorrow: exploring the multi-dimensional discourses on 'development'
- Conclusion: what now?: some thoughts on the future of Africa's development
- Introduction: getting the bigger picture - exploring the multi-dimensional discourses on Africa's "development"
- Dutch disease effect of oil rents on agriculture value added in Middle East and North African (MENA) countries
- The G20's role in improving quality of life through sustainable energy and urban infrastructure in Africa
- Conservation agriculture and sustainable development in Africa: insights from Tanzania
- Industrial policy for meeting the sustainable development goals in Africa
- Agenda 2063: culture at the heart of sustainable development
- Tackling energy, climate and development challenges in Africa
- Africa's historic free-trade agreement: 'short-term pain for long-term gain'
- Book review: Goetz, A.M., Hassim, S. (eds.) (2003). No shortcuts to power: African women in politics and policy making. Cape Town: Zed Books. 246 p. ISBN 1842771477
- Small-scale agriculture as revealed by the labour force survey
- Democracy in Africa: moving beyond a difficult legacy
- Poverty eradication and sustainable development
- Local government, local governance and sustainable development: getting the parameters right
- Information: the foundation of sustainable development